• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Bug to report.

Artillery mark was accepted and the animation/sound effects are deployed but no artillery actually lands on this grid.

See screeshot:

5ixm.jpg

Also no letters on the objectives after "K"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
^^
I hope to see it every time I log on, but I've only seen it twice with populated servers...:( I also want to play phosphate plant but I haven't seen it populated yet.

There are too many old maps like Pavlov's house and apartments in rotation..
why don't you stick with servers that only run custom maps? if we all did, they'd be populated 24/7.

Upvote 0
R5, that's too easy. We have played only Customs for a very long time.... they're GRRRRREAT! :)
it was your server I was thinking about. all custom maps, custom settings to make guys who think realism is too fast paced happy and yet still people complain they have no place to play custom maps or settings they like. :confused:
ya just gotta stick to the servers. :D

p.s. thinking about it, we'll be able to have a rekrut map only day on the server the way he keeps cranking out maps! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:)

I'm going to try to get this working in time for today's event. If not, I'll feature it later in the week. The tank will probably be helpful, because the Germans can easily get bogged down in a stubborn Russian defense. Beyond that, the actual historic Myshkova River offensive involved a significant number of German tanks over a number of river crossings. The presence of at least some German armor support is historically accurate.

Well done.

Upvote 0
Bug to report.

Artillery mark was accepted and the animation/sound effects are deployed but no artillery actually lands on this grid.

See screeshot:

5ixm.jpg

Also no letters on the objectives after "K"

While this may be noted by the mapper I'll just say after testing arty on this map, it seems the whole top town area seems to not work with calling in arty at all. The audio for the arty plays and you see the salvos registering on the map, but nothing hits.

Besides that gripe, really good map :)

Upvote 0