[Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Fishsticks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 20, 2011
Alabama
Beautiful job Rekrut.....very immersive! I couldn't remember if I was playing R02 or Darkest Hour... and that's a good thing :)

Bridge cap zone seems slightly difficult for the Germans. Perhaps because it is such a small a cap zone.

Other than that..this is the new "go to" map.

BOH-rekrut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2011
germany
Update to MyshkovaRiver-B1

changelog:

-removed some spawnprotection volumes to eliminate the redsreen
-fixxed the issue where the small pinetrees stoping bullets
-reduce the capping time of the first 2 obj to 15 sec the last obj to 45 sec all other to 25 sec
-respawntime germans 12 sec allies 20 sec
-moved the Russian spawnpoints for obj C,D,E ~25 meter further away

further away

BOH-rekrut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2011
germany
really good that i had a weekend with so many players oneline to test the map .

Update to TE-MyshkovaRiver-B2

changelog:

- respawntime both sides 15 sec
-allies reinforcements 16players=250/32=475/64=650
-axis reinforcements 16=350/32=575/64=775
-added a new temporary 1st spawn for allies between Obj A and B closer to both obj
-added more cover at the last obj
-fixxed some windows that were too high
- added a big spawnprotection volume for the germans after captured obj F;G to reduce the spawncampers sitting on the south riverside

G_Sajer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:)

I basically think this map is outstanding. I'll just make one critical comment and let it go. I've read quite a bit on this relief attempt. Based on the date and time of year, I would have brushed the ground with a little more snow. Other than that, the work is stellar. :)

kathmandu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 28, 2010
One of the best custom maps!!

THANKS for this Stavelot_port.

FOR real.. REAL thanks.. VEry nice map..

This kind of maop brings back the theme from RO1.

We need more maps and game modes that will bring the anonymity of the heroes back to RO. Where only the mission and the team work were important. Capturing the zone, blowing the walls, etc.

Nowadays we only see people trying the top score like in CS. Nothing like the war.

thanks for this map again. The good big step now will be the ZHITOMIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! please.

and please put more 10/15 min.

thanks..

Last edited:

BOH-rekrut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 20, 2011
germany
One of the best custom maps!!

THANKS for this Stavelot_port.

FOR real.. REAL thanks.. VEry nice map..

This kind of maop brings back the theme from RO1.

We need more maps and game modes that will bring the anonymity of the heroes back to RO. Where only the mission and the team work were important. Capturing the zone, blowing the walls, etc.

Nowadays we only see people trying the top score like in CS. Nothing like the war.

thanks for this map again. The good big step now will be the ZHITOMIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! please.

and please put more 10/15 min.

thanks..

zhitomir is already ported to RO2

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=89089[/URL]

otherwise thx for the feedback ;)

VietViking

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 25, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I'm just wondering, is the tank not coming back? The infantry combat really great without one as of now, and the map pretty balanced. It would give something for those engineers and AT guys to do though.

Last edited:

Extension7

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 22, 2010
East Coast USA
www.createphpbb.com
No thanks on the tanks. They would kind of kill the difficulty of the map. I love the Open areas (First objs, river) and the CQC of the rest of the map. It's a great push style map with loads of objectives to go through and I hope tanks won't come in to ruin the experience

Maj. Belov |1st RD|

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2011
South Wales
Just installed it on 42 Commando's server. Absolutely beautiful map, completely loved the CQC area's, lot's of different firing points to create ambushes from. Hopefully going to get a good session on it tomorrow.