RO2 [MAP] TE-Donner

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Beskar Mando

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
steamcommunity.com
I tried adding pavement, but i have exceeded the amount of terrain layers, if i add one more i get the colorful rainbow textures. But i think i will remove the grass and add some cobbles, i can't guarantee it will look good as im not good in making nice looking terrain.

And regarding that small hill, i checked and there is some plants that might have been with collision, i turned it off.

I could be wrong on my solution, though it has worked for me. This is because of multiple terrain materials being visible on the same quadrant. ie you have painted on several layers in the same spot, you can change this and make it work assuming you don't need all materials to appear in that spot, it isn't so much the amount of TMats as the amount of textures and instructions for the TMats on that quadrant. This is why the "rainbow" only appears in quadrants not the entire map.

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
Probably a rookie mistake but this map calls for a WF-donner.roe from a server redirect. So if you redirect is linux make sure you spell donner in lower caps otherwise you game server will send the map to people and a snail pace.

Lemonater47

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2014
Probably a rookie mistake but this map calls for a WF-donner.roe from a server redirect. So if you redirect is linux make sure you spell donner in lower caps otherwise you game server will send the map to people and a snail pace.

Cat no lol. Don't stick Donner on your server.