• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] Moscow Highway

Leningrad ???? That's Guppies map. See thats what I mean.

I'm painting my own house now (real life). Have to paint the doors, windowframes and stair. Then have to heighten and pave the backyard.
I live in a sinking country.

I was just joking around, I know that's his map, didn't you say too that Zhitomir was based around your area as well then you just expanded on it?. So any new progress on this?

Upvote 0
Moscow highway

Moscow highway

Here's some video of the original. Unfortunately the maker chose to replace the great sounds of the map with his own soundtrack, but you can see the map. The first time I played it I was struck by the sound of the snow crunching underfoot and the noises of the forest. It made a great suspenseful buildup to the battle.

Red Orchestra 3.3 en acción - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I played this map this weekend with a full 64 player server. I really liked this map back in the mod, and I really like the concept. But right now this map is just unplayable. You need to get collision on the "canyon" walls before this will be playable. Otherwise players just hide inside the walls and shoot people. Also, it really needs some cover at the first objective, otherwise it is nearly uncappable. Keep it up though, it will be cool to see when you get it playable.

Upvote 0
This map really reminds me of that Call of Duty 1 map with the V2 rocket base in the snow, especially the part with the bunker. Can't remember what it's called though.

Anyway, nostalgia aside, it looks promising. Also 2 great map makers on 1 map, you can't go wrong with that :IS2:

It's called *gasp* mp_rocket
It was the favorite map of our old call of duty clan. :D

Anyone care to remake mp_kharkov from United Offensive? Drecks? anyone?

Upvote 0