• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Map Idea

Crow72

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
United States, Arkansas
It's probably been thrown out a couple times already but I'd like to suggest, to any map maker who will take this up, that a map set in an airborne plane would be quite fun to play. Watching Quarantine 2 I began to think of how this idea would actually be accurate. Point being, it's not. If you want you can find a way to shoehorn it into some plausible story but frankly it's a map solely for fun. I'll spell out viable features for you though but at this moment I'm not going to bother trying to find a plane large enough to suitably be used for such a game but I would believe there is one. But I digress.
+Doors for the hold, cockpit, bathroom(s), and various sections
+An executive airliner used for international trips could include a lounge/bar as well
-A reason why A) There should be a trader aboard a plane. and B) Why throwing a grenade inside a plane would be a good idea.
+It could be a converted plane designed to carry survivors to a safe zone, story-wise.
Anyhow. I do hope you could find a suitable reason to actually accomplish such an endeavor. Thanks to all who took the time to read this.