• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Map Change Crash

Crash on Map Change

Crash on Map Change

I am a new user to Tripwire, and just purchased Killing Floor. I am experiencing the same problem that is mentioned below this post. I would love some help fixing this problem. I tried to reduce audio, the same problem happened.

I have a 15" Retina Display i7 8GB machine. I can only play one map before I am returned to my Mac desktop.

Ok, so here is what happens. Doesn't matter if it is on or offline, the problem occurs. So, I start playing and everything is fine and dandy at this point. Run around and shoot zombie. For noob's sake, I die or the team wins and get redirected to the next map. A few seconds after I click ready to start playing, the whole game shuts down and I am back at my desktop on my Mac. Any ideas at all?

I'd love to keep playing this game and all but this is dumb if it keeps doing this. I'd be grateful for any help whatsoever.

Upvote 0