• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP] Battle of Kursk: Belenikhino

;)

(Sajer shuffles in, hat in hand, in a contrite demeanor. Looks around momentarily while rotating the brim through nervous hands.)

Six_Ten, would you bleese re-cook this nice map for us? I can't speak for others, but our group would really like this one back for our Tank server.
I'm not at all exaggerating when I say that I would pay-pal you the price of a dinner in an up-scale restaurant to do this. Try me. :cool:

Upvote 0
;)

(Sajer shuffles in, hat in hand, in a contrite demeanor. Looks around momentarily while rotating the brim through nervous hands.)

Six_Ten, would you bleese re-cook this nice map for us? I can't speak for others, but our group would really like this one back for our Tank server.
I'm not at all exaggerating when I say that I would pay-pal you the price of a dinner in an up-scale restaurant to do this. Try me. :cool:
You'll be lucky.

Upvote 0
:)

Not sure how to interpret your comment. Are we talking "Cold day in hell" here?

I'm not sure,but the last time i chatted with Six_Ten(last week) he was pretty disillusioned with modding for this game, and he might just have moved on to pastures new. Try sending him a PM.,you might do it if their is enough demand for the map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0