Maneater Truth Quest PlayStation 5 Trophies issues.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Soufwar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2021
Hi,

I have recently finished playing Truth Quest (Lots of fun, loved the conspiracies twist). Unfortunately, this isn't a friendly forum visit. So, I have been having issues with 4 trophies not being awarded when I have cleared the requirements for them.

*Island Queen:
Complete all objectives in the Plover Island Complex
*I Can Handle The Truth!:
Complete all available objectives in Truth Quest
*Fan Fare:
Eat all the Questers
*Perfect Timing:
Complete 100% of the Time Trials

If you need more information like screenshots, videos or even my save file. I will be more than happy to provide you with them to investigate and hopefully fix this issue. Thank you very much.

Soufwar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2021
Edit 1:
Some important information that might have some sort of connection to the issue.
I am playing the PS5 native version on the PS5.
The version I am playing is the PS Plus version that was part of the Instant Game Collection a few months back.
Truth Quest is purchased and installed from a different account than the one I am reporting the trophies to be not unlocking from.

AnecdotalKarma

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 12, 2021
I’d like to add to this—I filed a support ticket and was just told that it’s a known issue and they’re working on it. I noticed the patch released today, but no change, trophies are still not unlocking. Is this still being addressed?

cpfc1972

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2021
I have been playing and have now got all trophy bar the two Infamy and the platinum. Restarted a new game and have just got Infamy 1, but no trophy still. Any advice?

Soufwar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 24, 2021
Thanks for contacting us. Can we get your save file to help us investigate the issue you are experiencing? You can send it to us through support.
Yes, you can. I will open a support ticket and try and send it through there and upload it to Dropbox with a direct link sent to you in case that doesnt get through.

Reactions: Kittenmittens

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
I have been playing and have now got all trophy bar the two Infamy and the platinum. Restarted a new game and have just got Infamy 1, but no trophy still. Any advice?
I’d like to add to this—I filed a support ticket and was just told that it’s a known issue and they’re working on it. I noticed the patch released today, but no change, trophies are still not unlocking. Is this still being addressed?
This issue is being investigated and we are requesting save files for those that have the problem. If you could fill out a support ticket with a save file, it would be appreciated.