• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater: Truth Quest Hotfix 2 Is Now Live

Sharks,

We have just released a new hotfix to target several of the issues the community has encountered while playing Maneater.
  • Fix for the "Keep Out!" gate in Fawtick Bayou being closed based on localization
  • Expand out Entitlement changes across all platforms that were previously included for EGS players in the previous hotfix
  • Fixed VO issue with the Shannon Sims bounty hunter intro
  • Fix for progression blockers being affected by localization settings. Including around the Sonar or Later objective

The team is continuing to investigate and work on several remaining issues including issues around unlockables. Thank you for your patience, and enjoy the water!

I work for Tripwire and run this stuff.
View all 245 featured items
Still encountering the bug on PS5 where I need to 'Kill Plover Island Bounty Boss', yet they have already been killed, so when i go to the quest marker nothing happens. There is nothing else for me to do on the map and i cannot progress beyond 40% Truth Quest Progress. Any idea when this will be resolved?

Upvote 0