• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Maneater PS5 Cache achivement not working

We are investigating reports like this. Do you happen to know which regions / which cache you do not have credit for? Or does it show you have 100% of all caches?
I have 100% of the caches but there is a cache in sapphire bay at the top right where it's next to the landmark and to the right of the license plate where it is behind a grate and I did do a tail whip attack and it did break the chest but that's all I can think of.

Upvote 0
We are investigating reports like this. Do you happen to know which regions / which cache you do not have credit for? Or does it show you have 100% of all caches?
Playing on PS5. Im missing the Garbage Collector Trophy Looking at the log it says Prosperity Sands Prosperity Prizes is not complete but also says that I have 10/10 plates. Story complete % says 99% and I already got the Queen of the Ocean trophy.

Upvote 0
Also playing on PS5. Just finished the game yesterday with 100% in all locations, but I'm still missing "Deep Sea Explorer" and "Garbage Collector" trophies. I did obtain the "Queen of the Ocean" trophy after opening all the gates.
In my case, I think there is a problem with the Prosperity Sands location, since it doesn't show the completion mark for the Caches and the License Plates in the quest log, even when the numbers showing 10/10 (Caches) and 12/12 (License Plates).
Added some images for better explanation.

Attachments

• All regions completed.jpeg
    All regions completed.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Missing Trophies.jpeg
    Missing Trophies.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Prosperity Sands 100%.jpeg
    Prosperity Sands 100%.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Prosperity Sands Caches Bug.jpeg
    Prosperity Sands Caches Bug.jpeg