Maneater PS5 Cache achivement not working

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

ironM8435

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 31, 2021
I just beat Maneater 100% got everything there is to get and I never got the achievement for collecting all of the caches.. which means I didn't get the platinum. What do I do?

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
We are investigating reports like this. Do you happen to know which regions / which cache you do not have credit for? Or does it show you have 100% of all caches?

ironM8435

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 31, 2021
We are investigating reports like this. Do you happen to know which regions / which cache you do not have credit for? Or does it show you have 100% of all caches?
I have 100% of the caches but there is a cache in sapphire bay at the top right where it's next to the landmark and to the right of the license plate where it is behind a grate and I did do a tail whip attack and it did break the chest but that's all I can think of.

the-cheshire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2021
(PS5) I'm still missing a couple of trophies related to collecting... But I've completed 100% of each part of the map (I even unlocked the 3 gates).

See attached images

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-003356_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-003356_PS App.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210203_010437_compress76.jpg
    20210203_010437_compress76.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 3

dubemgee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 4, 2021
Playing on PS5. Im missing the Garbage Collector Trophy Looking at the log it says Prosperity Sands Prosperity Prizes is not complete but also says that I have 10/10 plates. Story complete % says 99% and I already got the Queen of the Ocean trophy.

Crembs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 8, 2021
Also playing on PS5. Just finished the game yesterday with 100% in all locations, but I'm still missing "Deep Sea Explorer" and "Garbage Collector" trophies. I did obtain the "Queen of the Ocean" trophy after opening all the gates.
In my case, I think there is a problem with the Prosperity Sands location, since it doesn't show the completion mark for the Caches and the License Plates in the quest log, even when the numbers showing 10/10 (Caches) and 12/12 (License Plates).
Added some images for better explanation.

Attachments

• All regions completed.jpeg
    All regions completed.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Missing Trophies.jpeg
    Missing Trophies.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Prosperity Sands 100%.jpeg
    Prosperity Sands 100%.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Prosperity Sands License Plates Bug.jpeg
    Prosperity Sands License Plates Bug.jpeg