• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Known Issues PSA

The patch has set my Landmarks to 10/10 in dead horse lake but no way to finish the mission now - the mission is still not complete and since it's 10/10 i can't complete it to get the upgrade. It's the only mission in my list that isn't complete. I also can't unlock the trophies or get 100%.

Was this patch support to fix unable to obtain 100% completion?

Upvote 0
Is there going to be anything done to fix the lost save data? Recovery? I put down the game at around 5pm today (before your PSA), and was going to sit down to play some of it just now, and my save data was gone. 0 hours and 1 minutes played now. I was level 30 and had just one location left to uncover, so I was very far into the game.
Same! I had just got my shadow body and I needed to do the last mission with Pete. Let me know if you find something out.

Upvote 0
We've updated the PSA to reflect the items that have been addressed in the hotfix that has gone out to each platform, to help indicate issues we are still investigating and working on for the next update.
So, still best to not play the game due to the ongoing number of issues?

Brilliant, I said before that TripWire needed to find a way to allow deleted progress to date to be recovered. I just don’t feel the game enough to start all over again. Not with a quality release like Last of Us Part 2 launching next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyurbo
Upvote 0
Couple weeks later. Logged in after the update, and instead of just adding it to my map, the missing dead horse lake landmark has suddenly been completed but prevented me from getting the shadow teeth and 4 achievements:

Science Experiment (50g)
Queen of the Wasteland (10g)
Queen of the Ocean (50g)
Tourist (50g)

I've completed absolutely every other objective, wandered every inch of the map, followed many of the trouble shoots suggested short of completely starting the game over for a single land mark.

Upvote 0
Updated the top post but wanted to mention it looks like we have fixes for Queen of the Ocean not triggering (we found some hidden criteria being counted that was not intended to be), and a fix for landmark/objectives being done but the rewards not being granted. These should be included with the next update.

Upvote 0
Updated the top post but wanted to mention it looks like we have fixes for Queen of the Ocean not triggering (we found some hidden criteria being counted that was not intended to be), and a fix for landmark/objectives being done but the rewards not being granted. These should be included with the next update.
Cheers for the update. That’s good to hear, just freshly completed everything, all gates open and now just waiting :) Hopefully the patch does the trick

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

I started playing yesterday on PS4 and noticed that the lvl of the prey/opponents is not shown.
Watched multiple vids on youtube where the lvl is next to the life-bar of the fishes.

I did not find any setttings to change this so is this just a bug that might get fixed with next patches?
Because kinda annoying not to know the exact lvl of that alligator...

best
Chris

Upvote 0