• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Known Issues PSA

I made an account to comment. I'm on xbox x a new console less than 3 months old. This game and only this game has caused it to overheat msg and crash twice now! I can't afford to throw money away on a game that 1. Doesn't work and 2. Could damage my console. I don't understand how this made it through testing as I'm far from the only person experiencing this. Why do games have a release now fix later mentality..?

Reactions: lazy
Upvote 0
I made an account to comment. I'm on xbox x a new console less than 3 months old. This game and only this game has caused it to overheat msg and crash twice now! I can't afford to throw money away on a game that 1. Doesn't work and 2. Could damage my console. I don't understand how this made it through testing as I'm far from the only person experiencing this. Why do games have a release now fix later mentality..?
No it’s me aswell and many others

Upvote 0
I played the whole game again !!! Complete everything before the final battle. When I finished the battle, I received all the lost trophies, except the "Queen of the Ocean". After the credits, he showed the game statistics as 100% in all zones, but I did not receive the trophy.
Unfortunate!!!

I really liked this game, I am very disappointed with the disregard of the producers.

Reactions: Nyurbo and lazy
Upvote 0
I can not open 2 Gates. I tried Everthing.
Be on the side where you see a glowing button. Catch a large fish, one large enough that can survive a bite. Swim up towards where the button is and jump out of the water and tail whip attack the fish to hit the button. Might take a couple of attempts, but it's not that hard once you try a few times. Opening these gates secretly count towards the Queen of the Ocean trophy.

Upvote 0
Well... The patch didn't do anything for those of us sitting at 100% completion without the Queen trophy... Any chance this issue can be acknowledged, at least?
That was not included as an item that was addressed in this hotfix. It is something the team has been aware of, and is noted in this PSA, and is still working on.

Upvote 0