• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Hotfix Is Live

I've updated my game, i was missing a Landmark in Prosperity Sands, it now shows 10/10 but not given me the Shadow Tail or any achievements tied with getting all collectibles, guess i'll now have to wait for next update.

I feel with you, Panda, exactly my situation as well. As I mentioned in my older post - I love the game as a whole. Just too bad this bug situation is somewhat ruining the overall impression for a lot of people. Anyway, let's be patient and wait for the next patch. Hopefully by then we can enjoy the game in its full glory.

Upvote 0
I started a new game on v1.04, leaving some stuff in each area, not opening any tailwhip-gates. We'll see how it goes..
Only missing Queen of the Ocean and Platinum. My first save got stuck on 99% despite having unlocked and maxed out everything. Game even told me I reached 100% Game Completion post credits.

If I don't get 100% on v1.04 I'm not touching the game until there's solid confirmation regarding crushed bugs/glitches and game-breakers.

Also hoping for some sort of free compensation (DLC/or similar) from the developers after this glitchy release.

And for the love of something almighty, fix the combat targeting. Being able to have a fixed lock-on while fighting would be of tremendous use. Simply pressing R3 (PS4) to get a quick focus doesn't help much when fighting fast predators. You just spin around getting dizzy, the fighting as of now feels sloppy.

Upvote 0
OK, so I waited all week and weekend for the 1.0.7.0 patch to go live for Xbox. I excitedly booted it up, so I could claim that last landmark at Dead Man's Cove, and with that also get the Shadow Jaw, which I could immediately upgrade with resources on-hand, and then get the 100% achievement. And then I see that all your patch did was mark the landmark complete, WITHOUT giving me credit towards 100%, WITHOUT uinlocking the Shadow jaws. This is really not cool.

Upvote 0
Not gonna lie a little disappointed, I got onto the Xbox seen there was a 6gb update and decided to come on here and see what was new as it was 6gb, I thought they might have added some stuff or remove the growth cap for after story is completed like everyone keeps asking but instead it’s just fixes smh. I can’t play this game because I’ve done 100% just remove the damn growth cap It’s not asking a lot then the people that have completed it (btw only took me 10 hours to get 100%) can keep playing and can get as big as they want I really really don’t get the 9m growth cap we’re playing as a megalodon ffs and there size is apparently supposed to be between 15 and 18m even with that said I still think there shouldn’t be a size cap maybe a soft cap so that it starts to take a long time to get bigger but yh just take off the growth cap plz🤣

Upvote 0
Do you have the overheating issue on xb1 x? I'm reading quite a few reports saying the patch didn't fix the issue!!!!
Are you One X owners having overheating playing on Project Scorpio editions? I had overheating issues with my Scorpio One X with Bloodstained and Darksiders III. I had to reflow thermal paste on the heatsink. It's not overly difficult to disassemble your Xbox, but it will void your warranty. Took about 20 minutes and $10 worth of supplies (paste, spudger, screwdriver).

That said, I couldn't solve all of the overheating problems this way, and ended up getting a new One X, which has not had the problem. There may be some issue with the launch hardware.

Reactions: Jul3s
Upvote 0