• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Hotfix 2 Is Live

Still having problems with trophies popping on PS4, completed the entire game 100% twice over now, and still can't seem to obtain the "Science Experiment" and "Tourist" trophies, meaning I can't achieve the platinum either. The game has now awarded me the Shadow Teeth, which I suppose is something, but it's not really worth anything after completing the game.

Over a month since launch and after these hotfixes, and with the amount of people complaining about the same issues, it's becoming a bit ridiculous that this is still an issue. It really has made me think twice about buying another TripWire game, which is a shame because i really enjoyed this one.

Any news on whether or not this will actually be fixable, because I really don't wanna play through the game a third time now if the same problem is gonna happen all over again?

Upvote 0
Same as others above, Queen of the ocean popped, game completion is 100%

All landmarks show as collected but the tourist trophy has not popped (and a couple of others, one being getting all upgrades). I believed this happened when the previous patch simply marked all the missing landmark in dead horse as collected without popping the trophy.

Reactions: Shifterz666
Upvote 0