• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console MANEATER glitch regarding "Science Experiment" trophy

Dear everyone and TripWire Interactive,

I did complete the game on PS5. What a remarkable and awesome experience. Thank you for that!

However i did meet a problem with the game regarding the trophies.
Somehow i miss the trophy "Science Experiment" which acquire 100% of available evolutions/mutations and therefore wont recieve the Platinum trophy as well.

Just to let you know; i have 100% completion in every region, all the apex animals etc.

However i did notice i miss the BONE TAIL, which makes sense since i miss the trophy mentioned above.

What is gonna be the solution for this?

Thanks

Dearest Wishes

hi, i have the exact same issue as Frederik-Blom, my experience was as follows:

-i beat the apex great white and saw the 'bone tail' unlock appear on screen (straight after defeating it)
-i chose to immediately fast travel to a different grotto
-i encountered the infinite loading screen glitch
-i closed down and rebooted the game, spawned in the grotto and the objectives showed i had beaten the apex but the bone tail was not in my inventory

i went on to complete the game & have 100% all regions, earned all other trophies except 'science experiment' & of course the platinum. Also playing PS5.

Reactions: Frederik-Blom
Upvote 0
We are still investigating why this happens to some players. Details information about how you play may help us reproduce this issue and thus find the root cause.

Sadly we have not yet been able to track down why this happens to the players it does happen to, but we do hope to address it in a future update as soon as we do.

Upvote 0
Having the some problem in regards to trophies, 100% the game but a few trophies aren’t popping such as a science experiment, I thought you were tough, the new apex predator, vengeance is mine and the platinum. Don’t know why, but they just didn’t pop, I tried restarting the ps5 and even reinstalled the game.
Please do try to release a hot fox as apparently you did before late last last year,
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I’m also having the same issue. I’ve 100% the game and got every trophy apart from ‘science experiment’ and when I check my inventory I’m missing the bone tail?
ive tried fast travelling to each region, turning console on and off again and just recently deleted and reinstalled the game and I’m still missing the bone tail.

is this going to get fixed?

thanks
Jordan_D22

Upvote 0
Any updates on this it is incredibly frustrating i have all the achievements except science experiment and its because the shadow body never dropped.

Do you at least have any suggestion as to what i can try as i am 100% everywhere and have every other achievement.

Please help its on xbox and im a completionist and it is really annoying me i can't close off the game!

Ruinig my planned youtube video on walkthrough for 100% / is it worth it

Upvote 0