• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maneater Gameplay Idea suggestions!

Destr0yer07

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2021
Ok so I have been playing Maneater for a while and these are just some things I would recommend to increase the enjoyment of the game once it has been completed:

- Respawning Mutated Apex's on Plover Island
- In the area of the Green substances in Port Clovis there can be more Albino creatures or creatures would be more aggressive and look irradiated
- In The Game menu before you click play, go to settings and under gameplay it could have a difficulty setting {Normal, Hard, Insane} to increase the challenge for players {Increases the lvl of creatures for example a great white on HARD at plover could be lvl 30}
- Reoccurring missions such as: Hunted creatures, time trails, destroy the target, Failure to communicate, Kill the Apex
- Animal combat for example you could see a orca fighting a great white, a Mako attacking a turtle or a hammerhead attacking a boat etc
- obviously more content such as a new DLC, Evolution sets, organs etc

In my opinion these improvements to Maneater will increase the enjoyment we could have from Maneater because once you beat the Main Story and Truth Quest {at the time of writing this} witch are both amazing, there isn't much to do and this could keep us as players hooked for longer.

Maneater is an amazing game and I would love to see more content and some of these ideas in it, Devs you have really outdone yourself with Maneater and I can't wait to see where it will go next.

Reactions: DatShark489
but I would like to see a full-fledged RPG with pumping a large map, oceans, rivers, etc. (as in the new assassins), so that the megalodon can grow even more meters up to 16 or more, all of these abilities give the game little realism, but this is well, there are more bosses, fights between other inhabitants would be useful for the atmosphere, otherwise you swim alone to get to everyone, you squeeze out trash mobiles, submarines, status indicators for a shark and for rivals because it is not clear, for example, he took an organ that increases speed when there is little health, and it is not clear when he is active, or when a shark or an enemy is in the camp, too, it is not clear, because they do not give a special look that in the camp they look the same without him, maybe for a future project, you can do not like things that the player can change at any time, but as a pumping, and a beautiful evolutionary animation, for example, how fins grow, additional skin becomes denser or mutations are the same. I think this game would be liked by many

Upvote 0