• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Man eater DLC 2

>joins the forum
>finds the wrong game
>finds the wrong subforum for the wrong game
>posts about a nonexistent DLC plan for the wrong game
>no other posts on the entire forum

I don't know whether to be impressed or scared

absolute thad

EDIT: To give a less glib response, you might want this subforum right here. Hope it helps.

EDIT II - Revenge of the Edit: original message was because this topic was created in the KF2 subforums so the original funny doesn't apply anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Aze
Upvote 0
We certainly see an appetite for more Maneater, but have nothing to announce at this time. Let us know what you would like to see here in the forums!
I would love to see Atlantic and Pacific Ocean areas open up maybe even the ability to fight a Megalodon I am absolutely in love with this game spent the entire day laughing at the commentary with my girl

Upvote 0
I discovered this game quite recently and I totally fell in love with it. It has so much potential for a lot of content (maps, enemies, mechanics, evolutions, etc...) and it will be a shame if the adventure end here, at the Trust Quest.

As said by a fellow player, and adventure into the Atlantic or Pacific ocean (maybe in the Bermuda Triangle?) since a potential yet funny and unfounded link with some E.T was made. Why not some "extraterrestrials" evolutions or maybe some elementals ones (fire, ice...).

To finish I'd like to suggest a Lovecraftian themed DLC since some references to his work was made along the vanilla ManEater and some in Truth Quest.

In the hope that forum isn't dead and may give some ideas;

Love you guys, continue your work, you're doing great. ;)

Upvote 0
Hope there's a new maneater coming 2022 or 2023 it's so fun to play on story mode truth quest was a really good DLC
The journey of the original Maneater game has ended, and the team is looking forward towards the future of the Maneater franchise! But we don't have any announcements to make today.

Upvote 0
I really think the Kaiju landmark in the Gulf would be a great way to introduce a second DLC and if you go underneath inside of that portal it'll take you down to the deeper parts of the ocean allowing bigger badder more prehistoric enemies and things and we could also make it where to make it even more realistic your health slowly goes down kind of like in the radiation zone and there's a second set you can get that reduces that and makes you even more of a prehistoric shark like truly turning you into like closer to megalodon style it could be really nice a lot a lot of potential with that gate to Cthulhu door

Upvote 0