• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make Zedternal Official

Wizard_Of_Odds

Sep 23, 2020
I was wondering if zedternal (Workshop mod) could become an official to the game because sure, it's well known to most veterans. However, not for players who aren't and most veteran players usually stick around the game for quite a while anyways which makes up for most of the player base. We need something different added in so I'm sure making zedternal official would make quite a change to the game because then everyone will know about it. Surprisingly, I know quite a bit of people who DON'T know about it.

So I believe if newer players were to know about this by making it official, It would than lead to a stronger and much bigger player base that will stick around.

I get told countless times by new players (who know nothing about zedternal) that the reason they leave the game after 20 hours or so is because it's the same type of game modes which is survival, endless, and objective. It all feels the same to them and nothing different.

Reactions: SpartanSeth