• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Make Russian grenades cook by default

Proud_God

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2005
Belgium
Better yet, make it so if you throw the grenade without manual coocking, it will not explode. Great for scaring your enemies out of a room and then picking up your nade again:D

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
Better yet, make it so if you throw the grenade without manual coocking, it will not explode. Great for scaring your enemies out of a room and then picking up your nade again:D

Pin != spoon.

And this *could* be made an option, but i think its useless. The game is giving you the option to cook or hold the grenade, I like having precise control over this process. Learning to hit two button combo's to do something really isnt all that darn hard.

Reactions: Cpt-Praxius

Nylle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 31, 2011
Sweden
Why not let them explode when you pull them out? You don't have to throw at all that way, kamikaze all the way! :)
This, I agree with to the fullest!
It still can't understand why the the japanease grenades had a fuse longer then 3 milliseconds. :)

Clowndoe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
Should be an option, like manual bolting, because I honestly find it useful, and it's not like it's hard to remember.

JojoTheSlayer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2011
Should be an option, like manual bolting, because I honestly find it useful, and it's not like it's hard to remember.
Agree, I would most likely set the option to auto kook, but I see uses for the manual one as well and understand why some might want to keep the option. Besides, it would be silly to press alt fire to not kook it after you have supposedly ejected the safety pin.

Reactions: [TW]redeye