• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make new weapons multiperk

HarmanLightbane

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 10, 2019
Alot of the new weapons I feel should definitely be multiperk. I mean the Buckshot screams Support/Gunslinger, the HRG incision should be Medic/Sharpshooter (cause let's be honest, I can't even imagine another gun that could fit that), the Nagant could be Sharpshooter/Berserker cause unless throwing knives become a thing it's good for both.
Most importantly, the Ion Thruster should be Berserker/Firebug. It's a weapon that you melee to set things on fire. Its basically the description of most berserker weapons and firebug weapons combined.
Just my opinion

Non-Berserker melee weapons seem to be an extremely volatile thing to do if the Pulverizer on Demo and Hemoclobber on Medic say anything.

Other guns you mentioned, I do agree feel like they need to be cross-perked. To add another weapon on the list of things that should be cross-perked, i'd also mention the Seal Squeal since that seems to be a ballistic weapon with an explosive alt-fire rather than being purely explosive like the other Demolitionist weapons.

Reactions: HarmanLightbane
Upvote 0