• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Make A Stand Now....

Thetoad

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Bergen County N.J.
I am a product of the USA,a land normally known as chock full of rights.Before Thetoads,very eyes,I see a dim munition of the ideals which made this country,,,a beacon..for individuals,,and rights associated with them.

Compared to my cousins,across the sea,we have had a normal,,albeit liberal idea as far as gun ownership is concerned.Those days,,,are in full retreat.Possibly because of our western conquering of the indigenous people,a free hand was given,,as far as collections,,and ownership goes,,compared to almost all the Europeans .Those days,,long since gone.

In addition,all developed governments,along with their banking partners,have been at work.Things taken for granted,,will soon be allowed only through handouts.More,,,,and more..basic needs will be provided by our governments.

This is just.....a tad more,,,,than I can take....and hope to the gods,,,,,,someone is listening...

What did I just read?

, ,, , ,,,,,,, ,, ,,, ,,,,, ,,,, ,,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,, ,,,,,, full of ,,,,,,s.,,,,,, Thetoads,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,, , ,,, ,,,,,,, ,,, ,,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,, ,,,, ,,,, country,,,, ,,,,,..,,, individuals,,,,,,rights associated with ,,,,,,,s.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes::IS2:

Upvote 0
To The Point

To The Point

What disturbs me,is the fact that governments in G-8 Land,are removing things,and our standard of living through subterfuge.

In America,a citizen declares bankruptcy because of medical bills,every 90 seconds.If that is not bad enough,consider this.An illegal ,I know well just had a valve job(Heart),a hip replacement,and dental work..total cost,385K.,via Medicaid,cost to her $0.

In Texas,a place where they value gun ownership,right below their families barbecue recipe,roadblocks are set up on a regular basis to harass gun owners,and confiscate them.

How many parents out there feel good about their children achieving a life style equal to their own.

What is somewhat heartening,is these protests,but they have no succinct message to convey.The government will forgive all loans in bankruptcy,except STUDENT LOANS,you will never,ever get rid of them,unless they are satisfied.

Sorry about the ranting,but these are only a few concerns that will impact us all.

P.S.There once was a time the U.S. Did not have to threaten,or to go to war,against people,in order to influence them.I am ashamed,by this ongoing policy.In addition,if the Chinese & Japanese did not buy our T.Bills,this may not have happened.Feed the appetite of the American/European consumer,with their products,allows this carrousel to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
What disturbs me,is the fact that governments in G-8 Land,are removing things,and our standard of living through subterfuge.

In America,a citizen declares bankruptcy because of medical bills,every 90 seconds.If that is not bad enough,consider this.An illegal ,I know well just had a valve job(Heart),a hip replacement,and dental work..total cost,385K.,via Medicaid,cost to her $0.

In Texas,a place where they value gun ownership,right below their families barbecue recipe,roadblocks are set up on a regular basis to harass gun owners,and confiscate them.

How many parents out there feel good about their children achieving a life style equal to their own.

What is somewhat heartening,is these protests,but they have no succinct message to convey.The government will forgive all loans in bankruptcy,except STUDENT LOANS,you will never,ever get rid of them,unless they are satisfied.

Sorry about the ranting,but these are only a few concerns that will impact us all.

P.S.There once was a time the U.S. Did not have to threaten,or to go to war,against people,in order to influence them.I am ashamed,by this ongoing policy.In addition,if the Chinese & Japanese did not buy our T.Bills,this may not have happened.Feed the appetite of the American/European consumer,with their products,allows this carrousel to continue.

Oh noes!! 'Stop the NRA' ate my spellcheck!! The Roosevelt Corollary stole my commas!! This is a very dim munition of my post's entertainment value.

Last edited:
Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0
Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer at times but toads posts make me feel like Gibbys ED avatar :).
QATYv7U3JPz4QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Last edited:
Upvote 0