• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Magazine extender

Barot8

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
A purchase option for some weapons to have a larger magazine. I'd put it very expensive. I was thinking the Eviserator has too small a magazine and that I'm constantly reloading as a beserker. The perk has no options for a bigger magazine in the perk tree. I could also see this magazine option being useful for some very small magazine weapons. I'd suggest it be very expensive so as not to be abused by perks that already have the option for larger magazines.

Asais10;n2331632 said:
You can already do that via perks. Making extended mag models for every single weapon would be a pain in the *** for Tripwire modelers.

It would be a pain but it doesn't have to be realistically implimented. Although it would be cool to see maybe gun magazines taped together. As far as perks, my example of the beserker is one that can't increase their ammo pool :( For higher difficulties, the beserker has to carry a ranged weapon in solo (husk and edar mania).

Upvote 0