• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mad Husk [Mut]

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
this an evolved one of the normal husk, increased his health / fire rate and he shoots rockets... so when if you see him, you better kill him fast because he's MAD!!

Download:http://www.gamefront.com/files/20449349/MadHuskMut.rar
MediaFire (new link)

you could check it in this server:
91.121.92.222:8807
P.S. he resist to explosives instead of fire so demolition men dont waste your nades.

Last edited:

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
oops :(
I didn't noticed i was making thread in level design... could TWI move it to general modding?

FSUBoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 6, 2010
Florida, US
Tried it a couple games tonight with friends on Biotics Lab on Hard it's way to OP in current form. Lower the smoke that has rockets makes lower the fire rate some and maybe make it a grenade he shoots and not a rocket. It's way too strong as is. I played sharpie and had to blind fire and hope I stunned through all the smoke when he was hitting. It instantly became number one priority for me as a sharpie

lammah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2011
California
I concur, the rate of fire is way too high and it causes way too much smoke.

I would remove the rocket's smoke trail and only create a smoke cloud where the rocket lands.

I also suggest to make it fire regular fireballs once in a while.

FSUBoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 6, 2010
Florida, US
so this is the hellfire/patty/fatale? Lol, the husk is a popular specimen recently
I dunno, all I know is that we did like 5 games with it on, only got past wave 7 once, and that's the one game we won. Got to 7 on one game to be wiped. The rest were wipes before wave 5 even. We had the Hellfire up too so that showed up after wave 6 but they were like kittens compared to these.

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
so this is the hellfire/patty/fatale? Lol, the husk is a popular specimen recently
well i made that specimen before i know about hellfire and fatale, like 2-3 months ago meant to use him to one of my maps (KF-RainyDay) but I changed it to topview map and wavebased so I released him as mutator.

and im sorry guys about fire rate, I don't know how to change it im not that expert

this is my first custom specimen and first time touched the coding lol

FSUBoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 6, 2010
Florida, US
well i made that specimen before i know about hellfire and fatale, like 2-3 months ago meant to use him to one of my maps (KF-RainyDay) but I changed it to topview map and wavebased so I released him as mutator.

and im sorry guys about fire rate, I don't know how to change it im not that expert

this is my first custom specimen and first time touched the coding lol
Lol it's understandable, and ok, just saying that if you don't have an amazing sharpie or just spam fire xbow shots in it's direction, you're gonna get raped by them lol.

halbridious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
Michigan (USA)
Lol, i c. i hate the husk, and its so damn popular XD but i'll play him a bit later and give some feedback :)

HaTeMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!
Tried it a couple games tonight with friends on Biotics Lab on Hard it's way to OP in current form. Lower the smoke that has rockets makes lower the fire rate some and maybe make it a grenade he shoots and not a rocket. It's way too strong as is. I played sharpie and had to blind fire and hope I stunned through all the smoke when he was hitting. It instantly became number one priority for me as a sharpie
No its not, if it spawns rarely its perfect.

At least it fits in with the rest of the oddities on that weird mod server.

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
but he have weakness you know, like 1 headshot (i think, his head health is 350) could kill him and fire could hurt him too, unlike the normal husk

also its easy to avoid his rockets in opened areas because he doesnt aim at the ground

lammah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2011
California
We were playing on hard and he was causing much more struggle than Fleshpounds. Maybe you can make it show on wave 8-9 and later ? (that is only if you chose not to reduce its power)

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!

lol...just kidding..

Nice one...its fun to experiment with the Husk aint it? :)

Reactions: HalfDemon

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
yeah :eek:

i would need for help to fix these issues like fire rate and make them spawn in last waves

RoBoT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2009
Syria
Isnt that server admins job to configure the waves so he only spawns on later waves?
well he could do that if he used sandbox, but no... there is way to do that in mutator code but its kinda confusing to me