• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Version.

I don't want to sound insensitive: but why did you use XNA for this particular game when you were able to successfully build killing floor to work on macs? wouldn't it make sense to plan for multi-platform development when you've supported it before?

and what about Cider? is that an option?

and at very least: Could you make the sequel Mac compatible if you go that far :x?

Upvote 0
I don't want to sound insensitive: but why did you use XNA for this particular game when you were able to successfully build killing floor to work on macs? wouldn't it make sense to plan for multi-platform development when you've supported it before?

and what about Cider? is that an option?

and at very least: Could you make the sequel Mac compatible if you go that far :x?

We love to see mac versions in our coming games. It's not about the will it's about development time and money. We are only two people at Power of Two and only one programmer. I can tell you a small secret, our next title that we might be working on or planning... :p....will with a big chance have mac support.

Upvote 0
We love to see mac versions in our coming games. It's not about the will it's about development time and money. We are only two people at Power of Two and only one programmer. I can tell you a small secret, our next title that we might be working on or planning... :p....will with a big chance have mac support.

I understand that - I didn't know you were a separate team. I anxiously await the next game you produce!

Upvote 0