• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

forrestmark9

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 29, 2011
Is this the new demo weapon TWI was talking about? Because I found mentions of it in the CheatManager here

Code:
simulated exec function Assault()
{
    GiveWeapon( "KFGameContent.KFWeap_AssaultRifle_Bullpup" );
    GiveWeapon( "KFGameContent.KFWeap_AssaultRifle_AR15" );
    GiveWeapon( "KFGameContent.KFWeap_AssaultRifle_SCAR" );
    GiveWeapon( "KFGameContent.KFWeap_AssaultRifle_AK12" );
    GiveWeapon( "KFGameContent.KFWeap_AssaultRifle_M16M203" );
}

Last edited:
I don't think M32 would be that hard to balance. With limited ammo you wouldn't be able to do both trash and fleshpounds in a wave with it. It may seem overpowered for a season, but if the player burns through ammo it won't last long. When reloading the first round it could take slightly longer than m79 reload, due to it's size, and the rounds after that a little faster. This would make it worse at shoot, reload, shoot, but still have that potential for multiple shots over m79.
RPG will still have more damage per shot and faster reload, so it would still be a good choice, and would have the extra impact damage on scrakes that M32 wouldn't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'll agree the m203 from kf1 stunk.
But I wasn't a huge fan of the m32 either.
Demo was my preferred/primary perk in kf1 and I only ever took the m32 for FPS cause I was expected too.

Kill FP with m32, reload and it went away in favor of the m79.

I had hoped the 79 was going to get buffed rather than relegated to tier 2. Upshot is it is cheaper now for my kf2 favorite perk medic to buy off perk.

-----
Now if a 3rd of the rounds didn't just disappear , I'd be a happy camper.

Last edited:
Upvote 0