• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lulz Security Crumbling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Ostmann

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Maine, USA
Dent feck wit da us?

Really Ostmann?
Stanley_nod_Discrimination_of_Men-s275x155-95928-410.gif

I heard you like Stuxnet.
Love it. Bunker busters are nice, too.

Upvote 0
Troll some more. It's okay when a nation state hacks another nation state and does actual physical damage to it's infrastructure eh? ..but man oh man we gotta get those rascal-y kids, their DOS attacks and those ungratefully stinky tents outta here! Nationalist hypocrite in the flesh. Keeping your government accountable and honest is the most American thing you can do Herr Ostmann, or have you forgotten. I suspect that was never taught to you. I think they'll find it's hard to kill an idea and/or ideals by arresting people.. in fact, they should know by now that that sort of action just makes things stronger.

Reactions: illinifan
Upvote 0
'Merica f*ck yeah!!!
Spoiler!

Troll some more. It's okay when a nation state hacks another nation state and does actual physical damage to it's infrastructure eh? ..but man oh man we gotta get those rascal-y kids, their DOS attacks and those ungratefully stinky tents outta here! Nationalist hypocrite in the flesh. Keeping your government accountable and honest is the most American thing you can do Herr Ostmann, or have you forgotten. I suspect that was never taught to you. I think they'll find it's hard to kill an idea and/or ideals by arresting people.. in fact, they should know by now that that sort of action just makes things stronger.
Absolutely.

They had no right to protest without a permit, period.

Hell yeah I'm a nationalist, and proud of it.

Voting is the most American thing I can do. And no, I haven't forgotten that keeping the government accountable is important. I will vote for people that represent me and my interests and try to get them into office (not put up stinky tents). The day a bill in Maine is put in front of me that bans insider trading for Maine senators and representatives is the day I do my duty. Has that day come? Nope. I'll be waiting for it, though.

And actually, crime is trending downward anyway. We have been ramping up the cyber war, so it could very well be working by arresting more and more people. Although I'm more of a fan of probation and the like for non-violent offenders.

If you're angry at Lulzsec, they basically accomplished their goal.
Aww shucks. Those darn trolls.

Upvote 0
Send him to the GULAG along with his ugly little tank, courtesy of the Sovetskie Zheleznye Dorogi!
:IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2::IS2:

Ostmann, go and join the army will you, so maybe you can spend your time doing something "productive" and stop trolling us :cool:
I've tried about 7 times. I need to get a surgery to plug a hole in my eardrum before they'll take me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.