• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Lubjankow Schiessbahn B10/V1.0

Witzig

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 16, 2006
Germany
Here is the newest Version of the Schiessbahn B10 or V1.0 (since it is guite okay for a Training Map)

The Download is avaible as .zip or .rar, both Archives contain the .rom and .uz2 File.
Rar-Datei
Zip-Datei

Changelog:
Added 1,000m Tank Range
Added Tanks (56) and Troop Transports (3)
Added Firing Positions (120)
Added Elevator to get to the Toplevel
Backup Staircase added, for people afraid of Elevators

I guess i'll make another range for moving Targets, since i fear the Actor count might be bad for Server Performance :)

Vorstellung3.jpg

Looking at the Elevator in the underground Area:
Vorstellung13.jpg

Toplevel of the Elevator
Vorstellung12.jpg

Panzergarage:
Vorstellung11.jpg

Overview.gif

Vorstellung4.jpg

here:
http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11624

I dunno how that would affect Performance, i might add that to this Map (simply a matter of Copy and Paste, and arranging it). But before i can do this, the Map needs "some" Optimizations to allow it to run on Older PCs too.

I guess no one with a New Rig will ever have a Problem with this simplistic Map.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I'm TOTALLY new at doing this and I have no idea how to install this tank range on my computer. I downloaded winzip and was able to unzip the files...but now when i click on them my computer says it cannot open the file and that it needs to know what program created it. I really want to use this tank range and would appreaciate it if any of you guys could guide me through step by step on how to do it. I wouldnt even know what to do with the file once it was opened...again I'm very basic when it comes to computers. You'd think a college student would know everything about computers but sadly.....I dont. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help that I recieve.

Upvote 0