• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Low Levels on Suicidalserver

KSA-Matze

Mar 15, 2010
Hey !

Why do so many lowlevels ( 1-3 ) join suicidal server to level ?
i think its not clever, and they are often no help for the squad !

and what i never understand -> level 0-3 Perks on a 32 slot server ... ;)

so please, go leveling on a normal server and not on a suicidal server !

greatings!

Hey !

Why do so many lowlevels ( 1-3 ) join suicidal server to level ?
i think its not clever, and they are often no help for the squad !

and what i never understand -> level 0-3 Perks on a 32 slot server ... ;)

so please, go leveling on a normal server and not on a suicidal server !

greatings!
Yeah, I hate the real low levels
(some of them know what they are doing, they really dont do enough dmg but at least they are helping)

I have seen more then 10 0-2 lv player in a suicidual server using knife ONLY and ask for money everywave or using 9mm / flamethrower to rage fps everytime they see them.

Upvote 0
By now I'm lvl 3 support (lvl 6 sharpshooter), and I play as support on suicidal almost everytime, mostly it depends on the map, but maps like thames bridge, west london, office and etc. And seems that me and my friend which is lvl 3 commando, we not die, or die last ones. So it depends on players skill i think. :)

Upvote 0
I run a Suicidal server and kick anyone below level 4. They're all useless. Even the few ones that know what they're doing, they still don't do enough damage to be useful nor can they afford the higher tier weapons.

They're not only making it worse for us, but they're making it worse for themselves.

If you cannot kill a clot with a headshot, how do you ever expect your SS perk to go up?

If you only get 5 kills a wave before you get massacred by a stalker, how do you expect to get ANY perk to go up?

I used to be semi-tolerant and at least tell these people why I'm kicking them, but because so many of these low level people are arrogant assholes (whining every time they die, begging for money every single round, etc I have a whole bunch of chat logs) that I don't care anymore. I know it's not nice to generalize and classify everyone to one group, but I've just had it.

It makes no sense as to why all the level 5-6 people play on Hard, while all the level 0-2 people play on Suicidal.

I host Friendly Fire Fridays that last all weekend and those days I like to take my anger out on these people. I let them stay and have everyone purposely TK them every wave. I am simply baffled as to why some of these people continue to stay for 5 waves when there's 2 admins and everyone else TK'ing them every chance they get. Cereally!

Upvote 0
On the plus side poelpe are always saying the game needs to be harder... A level 0 on the server is like someone dying at the very start of the round. Embrace the challenge :)

When you tried 1 vs 2XX zeds bacause of leavers, you will know sometimes you go solo is better than stay with some 0-3lvs in suicidual servers. At least you go solo and kite zeds around the map you have a chance to win.

Upvote 0
When you tried 1 vs 2XX zeds bacause of leavers, you will know sometimes you go solo is better than stay with some 0-3lvs in suicidual servers. At least you go solo and kite zeds around the map you have a chance to win.

Oh I totally agree btw dude, if I was going for the achievements I would be well annoyed at low level joiners... but I play KF for the laugh now I've got them all, so its all for the LoLz for me :)

So to be fair my arguement is pants :p

Upvote 0
Apart from newbs/noobs joining a server and not knowing anything, the other big thing is anti-teamplayers. Like when the team announces they're going for Merry Men, and then along comes Frodo D0uchebaggins and ruins the attempt with a 9mm/EBR/something else. AFTER being told repeatedly that it's a Merry Men achievement.

Upvote 0
Apart from newbs/noobs joining a server and not knowing anything, the other big thing is anti-teamplayers. Like when the team announces they're going for Merry Men, and then along comes Frodo D0uchebaggins and ruins the attempt with a 9mm/EBR/something else. AFTER being told repeatedly that it's a Merry Men achievement.

NO, no, no :/ I think the only person you should ever get angry at, if they didn't listen to that request would be a friend.

**** man, I HATE ACHIEVEMENT WHORES. i have around 20-30 achievements in about 300 hours of playing, :/ and I dont like getting them xD

Now if your talking REAL anti-team players, say someone joins a server and goes ****ing AFK for 5 rounds. Or they start killing other teammates xD That'd be ANTI-TEAM! And those are total fags :eek:

Upvote 0
Merry men = beginner, short, solo, 1 shot.
Don't bother other people.

Upvote 0
one time after defeating patty and everybody else left then server chose KF-Bedlam, i barely survive level 2 and i was about to leave (imo there's no way for me even with SCAR to finish the next level) when 2 players joined in and made me think why not give it a try with this newly joined players then i saw them chose their perks (one is level 6 commando, like myself and another one is level 5 ss, then surprise, surprise i watched in disbelief when they both changed to level 1 and level 2 low level perks) i can only mutter "Are you guys kidding?" "This is a joke, right?" :eek: when i got no response from them and next level is about to start. needless to say, i disengage from the game when it's clearly a gangrape is just around the corner..:eek:

Upvote 0
one time after defeating patty and everybody else left then server chose KF-Bedlam, i barely survive level 2 and i was about to leave (imo there's no way for me even with SCAR to finish the next level) when 2 players joined in and made me think why not give it a try with this newly joined players then i saw them chose their perks (one is level 6 commando, like myself and another one is level 5 ss, then surprise, surprise i watched in disbelief when they both changed to level 1 and level 2 low level perks) i can only mutter "Are you guys kidding?" "This is a joke, right?" :eek: when i got no response from them and next level is about to start. needless to say, i disengage from the game when it's clearly a gangrape is just around the corner..:eek:

I think that's better than some 6lv support buying a katana and no shotguns or 6lv zerker using 9mm to rambo.

Upvote 0
If you cannot kill a clot with a headshot, how do you ever expect your SS perk to go up?
You get SS credit for the decapitation, even if the shot didn't kill the zed or if someone else kill it while it is bleeding out.

I use 9mm on zeds that can be decapitated with one bullet when i play with my rank 6 sharp shooter, even at late waves.
I think that's better than some 6lv support buying a katana...
Actually - one of the best lv6 support spec setups include Frags, 9mm, Shotgun, Crossbow and... Katana.

Last edited:
Upvote 0