• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lost stats and honor points?

DAT

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Fort Sill, OK
I was playing on a server today and was happy I was leveling my AVT up when at one moment it said I gained honor and weapon level. I thought that was funny I didnt think I was that close. When I died I went rifleman and my bayonet is now gone? so I disconnected and checked stats. All have been set to zero? Anyone else have this happen? All those hours of playing and now I have nothing. I am not a stat whore but I sure could use a bayonet or a 71rd mag on the PPSH! What a bummer cause my CDR was nearing Hero.

Nevermind steam had a hiccup or something..... whew! I thought no way am I gonna try and get those points back!

Last edited:
ok I need to check this as it happened to me and my mate last night. Stats were ok HL 71 and 150+ hours and then everything was set to 0 for me and him at the same time.

Just checked and everything is back to normal for me with all stats present (although I doubt that my scoped K98 accuracy is 1612%)

Last edited:
Upvote 0