• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Lost my tiger evolution

Did you get it back?

Mine has done the same thing just now. I was using the Tiger evolution all day yesterday and this morning, logged back in after lunch and it has gone. I had it fully upgraded to legendary.
At the same time, when I logged back in the 'Continue' option was not available (but my save was still there under 'Play'), 2 of my organs had been unequipped and the sound settings had all reverted back to 10.

Similar to the post further down in the forum, I had also recently killed the Apex Crocodile in Fawtick Bayou

What's going on?

Upvote 0
Did you get it back?

Mine has done the same thing just now. I was using the Tiger evolution all day yesterday and this morning, logged back in after lunch and it has gone. I had it fully upgraded to legendary.
At the same time, when I logged back in the 'Continue' option was not available (but my save was still there under 'Play'), 2 of my organs had been unequipped and the sound settings had all reverted back to 10.

Similar to the post further down in the forum, I had also recently killed the Apex Crocodile in Fawtick Bayou

What's going on?
i completed the game 100%.then started a new save.i played until to get to the first cave.exited game and loaded my main save.tiger skin was there.
you have to complete 100% the game so you can keep it.else dissapears everytime.they will fix it i hope.
the good thing is that you are not loosing the skin.pc version has a lot of bugs

Upvote 0
eturned after a week to the game finding the skin to be missing again and once it reappered after multiple "Quit to menu" and "Quit to desktop" it was all reset to rank 1.Having the d1 on epic.
EDITED: ok,someone of discord replied that tiger skin only is present when playing online.wondering how one can check if s/he is playing on- or offline (again,on pc via epic).

Last edited:
Upvote 0