Lost all Perk Levels

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

godspeed

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 25, 2009
Went to play KF the other night and all my perks were knocked back down to zero :eek:. My achievements were also not recognized in-game, but were still recorded on Steam. What should I do?

Thanks!

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
could be that the stat server was offline, try again tomorrow or something and see if the issue persists.

1m7jack0

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2010
I currently have the same problem played a few games and my perks started to return to normal but when I was gaining some of the achievements I lost it got rid of my old achievements(34/65) I had and added the new ones I earned. Now my steam page says I have (12/65) I hope this gets fixed.

Amerikaner

Nov 23, 2005
All of my perks were erased as well about three days ago. After a few hours the first day, two of the class's perks came back but thats been it since then. Dont know what to do.

kingmardy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2010
My Supporter Perk is buggy since yesterday im level 4 and when I shot enemys with the shotgun the game doesnt add me damage to my perk level up bar. I can still level the other perks but not the supporter perk. Any solutions ? please answer me

kingmardy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 22, 2010
I cant lvl up my supporter anymor it gets stuck at 1 million damage with shotguns. I cant get more damage im perk level 3. I still can level up the other perks but the supporter perk doesnt work any ideas???

vital

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2010
Same thing happend to me, all perks at lvl 0 and all achievements gone, but still listed on my Steam page. Anyone know a fix for this or do I just have to wait it out?