• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Losing progress

JackIsHuman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2020
I’ve been losing progress randomly. I was level 30 and then I went afk for a bit. The game was still on and it was paused for a while. I turned the game off and when I came back later I was level 23. The quests I did didn’t save and I have to redo them now. My controller has been disconnecting also when I go AFK if that does anything to my game. The console I play on is the Xbox One S.

I’ve been losing progress randomly. I was level 30 and then I went afk for a bit. The game was still on and it was paused for a while. I turned the game off and when I came back later I was level 23. The quests I did didn’t save and I have to redo them now. My controller has been disconnecting also when I go AFK if that does anything to my game. The console I play on is the Xbox One S.
They would like to confirm what version of the game you are on. The current one for Xbox is 1.0.10.0.

Upvote 0