[Fix] Losing connection within 60 seconds? Thomson / BT / etc routers

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The Beast (nl)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2006
The Netherlands
Since saterday i get such a problems again. Tried everything but i haven`t clues anymore. Maybe installing the old masterfiles will solve this matter.

3 weeks waiting to be transferred to another company and ofcourse router :)

The Beast (nl)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2006
The Netherlands
Okay, the old problem is back.

I have just played a map by choosing a serving in just played. All other that i try ends in a zombie map.

But what has changed since saterday.:confused:

Gentil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2013
Im having this issue, however I followed the video, up to the point of where I enter

>'telnet 192.168.1.254'

It says
>'Connecting To 192.168.1.254... could not open connection to the host, on port 23: Connect failed'

How do I fix this?

Thanks

submarinex1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2013
from what I can make out bt have blocked telent on the firmware so you cant do anything to access it. to use the trick in the video.

whats odd is if its steam or the game as from release up until few days ago this game was fine now you either get map but cant pick side or do get screen and then cant spawn.

but if the game goes to team screen you can do console ' and type reconnect which does fix it for the session, if its screen where you see game but no team then reconnect will not work and you need to do alt tab and try again.

The Beast (nl)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2006
The Netherlands
That thomson router is company related.

But i found out that i can play a map when i am "reconnect".

So it is worse than a year ago.

I have tried everything and scanned with many programs my systems.
Nothing found.