• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking to beat Hell on Earth

Mätibaggings

Grizzled Veteran
May 7, 2015
Finland
Now that I am used to suicidal, Im looking forward to tackling Hell on Earth. Obviously, it is a no go on public servers. So I am looking for a complete team or just some single persons who want to tackle it/have beaten it. I can play any perk, all but commando 25(its 24) although I would say I like playing zerk the most.
Forgot to mention that being able to speak and understand English is a must have.
And also, any kind of exploiting I don't tolerate, so if you are dubbing weapons or using some stupid broken spots, count me out.

You can find me on Steam with the same name.

Last edited:
If you are anywhere near Asia, play on Japan servers. Most of the game I play on Japan server we can reach wave 9-10 (or wave 6-7 out of 7, for that matter). And have pretty decent success rate with randoms without voice chat (I dont even share language with them, and we won more than half of the HOE games).

Last edited:
Upvote 0