• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Looking for team mates

Count Alucard

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 5, 2012
Hey, i'm looking for team mates to play some kf with. casual, hardcore whatever you are doesn't really matter.
there is only two perk rules:
You play the role you choose. That means no medic raging the fp, no commando trying to kill a scrake.
Choose a different perk from your team mates, so we dont have 6 SS running around.
if possible voice chat is prefered but not a must.
If you are interested send me a pm.

torhu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2006
Where are you located? I'm in Norway. I'm interested in people to play with, now that there are more and more level 6 players who don't know how to play properly. I don't have voice chat due to living conditions, sorry.

Count Alucard

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 5, 2012
@kreso5: Alucard

@M4R10zM0113R: okay, if he wants to then could you ask him to send me a pm?

@Agent Orange: Awesome! send me a pm with your nickname on steam and i'll add you

@torhu: I'm located in denmark so that shouldn't be a problem :).
Send me a pm if you are interested. and like i said in my first post. Voice chat is prefered but it's not a must :)

Count Alucard

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 5, 2012
@skillz
i'm mostly used to have a ping around 40. And i've noticed that if i go higher than 100 i little lag starts to appear. Not much, but it makes it a little difficult. Not that i mind difficulty.

Nnnarekkk

Nov 17, 2012
@skillz
i'm mostly used to have a ping around 40. And i've noticed that if i go higher than 100 i little lag starts to appear. Not much, but it makes it a little difficult. Not that i mind difficulty.
You're just not use to it ...

My ISP sucks, cause I live in a small village on a mountain. The game works properly till about 150ms.

Count Alucard

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 5, 2012
The best ping I can ever get is 90 on the closest server.
it's not that i can't play if my ping is higher than 100, but it's annoying if my ping suddenly spikes. sometimes i can't shoot anything because my ping skyrockets and i'm used to something else.