• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for Suicidal or Hell on Earth Group

Bill Nye The Science Spy

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
America
I live in The United States Of America,Cleveland,Ohio

I have All perks at level 6 and i do not have a problem with playing any perk.

I do not have a mic (yet) but i type pretty fast and i often give out money.

I prefer long games and tend to dislike short games.

I will know and will play any map as well.

My record of kills in 1 match was:
808 kills
0 deaths
via berserker

My favorite classes are: Firebug,Commando,Support,and Berserker but again i will play every class

I live in The United States Of America,Cleveland,Ohio

I have All perks at level 6 and i do not have a problem with playing any perk.

I do not have a mic (yet) but i type pretty fast and i often give out money.

I prefer long games and tend to dislike short games.

I will know and will play any map as well.

My record of kills in 1 match was:
808 kills
0 deaths
via berserker

My favorite classes are: Firebug,Commando,Support,and Berserker but again i will play every class

Your post will actualy scare off most groups looking for Suicidal/HoE players.

Bragging on killstats mean jack all for a game with diverse perks like this and would probably mean your more suited to play COD than working as a TEAM, favoured class FB/Commando? although they do work in certain situations (lets not spark a debate here people) for Sui/HoE most groups would probably NOT be looking for someone playing this class.

I could be wrong of course.

Upvote 0
Your post will actualy scare off most groups looking for Suicidal/HoE players.

Bragging on killstats mean jack all for a game with diverse perks like this and would probably mean your more suited to play COD than working as a TEAM, favoured class FB/Commando? although they do work in certain situations (lets not spark a debate here people) for Sui/HoE most groups would probably NOT be looking for someone playing this class.

I could be wrong of course.

You're pretty right in this actually. Kill count = Jack **** in HoE. Just because you can kill a ton doesn't mean you're the best team player. The group I run with any person can lead the kill count on any particular map.

Upvote 0