• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for clan / Private servers

avp2501

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
I'm fed up of playing public suicidal games with all the low level noobs joining in on the crucial waves, players not pulling their own weight or everyone changing to sharpshooter on the later waves and wonder why they get owned when there's no one left to mop up all the flies.

SuperScore.jpg

The guy at the bottom is someone that joined last minute but everyone else was there from the begining. I'm fed up of seeing this happen and would like to play with some decent players.

I don't mind playing FF on some nights but do prefer non-FF.

I'm level 6 on everything and like to play about 2 games a week since I spend most of my time mapping.

My clan, [AE], plays Suicidal games twice weekly. We're highly organized. Keeps up sharp and whatnot.

As for why he just "doesn't play Hard", Suicidal is the ultimate challenge. For instance, the [AE] servers are all set to Hard difficulty. Why? Because most of us are Level 6 perks, and anything less than that is not a challenge to us.

Upvote 0
I was going to make the exact same thread.

Level 6+ on everything, would like to finally beat all maps on Suicidal. Have only beaten BioticsLab so far.

Add me on steam: HeatSurge and also send me a message like "Killing Floor Forums" or something, or you might get denied (I usually deny random requests). I work during the day (overtime right now), every day during the week, but will play in the evening.

I live in the Midwest US, and have a ded. KF server in Chicago, IL which I fully own and control (can be set to suicidal anytime).

I am in the TBG clan (http://www.tbgclan.com), but except for me nobody else is really dedicated to KF and only a few people have it.

Upvote 0
I have the same issue, except on Normal servers.

Guess I'll have to keep working until I have level 6 Perks, because every Clan plays Suicidal. Really, WHY? What's wrong with Hard/Normal? :(

Way too easy. When you get to our level you'll understand.

Once you're acclimatised to a gorefast's combo doing 67 damage, Fleshpounds on Normal become even more of a joke than they already are.

And 2 consecutive Suicidal Husk blasts without healing are instant death.

I'm still looking for Australian/Asian servers. US servers have way too much ping for me to play in.

I only play Suicidal, and am looking to finally complete Bedlam. It's the only stock map I've not cleared =(

Upvote 0