• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Looking for clan / Private servers

avp2501

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
I'm fed up of playing public suicidal games with all the low level noobs joining in on the crucial waves, players not pulling their own weight or everyone changing to sharpshooter on the later waves and wonder why they get owned when there's no one left to mop up all the flies.

The guy at the bottom is someone that joined last minute but everyone else was there from the begining. I'm fed up of seeing this happen and would like to play with some decent players.

I don't mind playing FF on some nights but do prefer non-FF.

I'm level 6 on everything and like to play about 2 games a week since I spend most of my time mapping.

Nin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2009
I have the same issue, except on Normal servers.

Guess I'll have to keep working until I have level 6 Perks, because every Clan plays Suicidal. Really, WHY? What's wrong with Hard/Normal? :(

MasterCheff

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2009
i have yet to play suicidal i might try some time but i'm gonna need a lvl 5 or 6 perk by then though

avp2501

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
Just play at a level you find that you struggle against and once that difficulty becomes too easy for you go up a difficulty.

I find hard too easy and so play on suicidal however its hard to get a good game going with all the lvl 0 + 1 joining all the time.

I'd rather join a decent group of players on a private server and have a few rounds.

MasterCheff

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2009
well automatically beginner and normal are far to easy for me now so i'm gonna work myself to hard and suicidal

Ihmhi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2009
www.asseater.org
My clan, [AE], plays Suicidal games twice weekly. We're highly organized. Keeps up sharp and whatnot.

As for why he just "doesn't play Hard", Suicidal is the ultimate challenge. For instance, the [AE] servers are all set to Hard difficulty. Why? Because most of us are Level 6 perks, and anything less than that is not a challenge to us.

HeatSurge

May 20, 2009
I was going to make the exact same thread.

Level 6+ on everything, would like to finally beat all maps on Suicidal. Have only beaten BioticsLab so far.

Add me on steam: HeatSurge and also send me a message like "Killing Floor Forums" or something, or you might get denied (I usually deny random requests). I work during the day (overtime right now), every day during the week, but will play in the evening.

I live in the Midwest US, and have a ded. KF server in Chicago, IL which I fully own and control (can be set to suicidal anytime).

I am in the TBG clan (http://www.tbgclan.com), but except for me nobody else is really dedicated to KF and only a few people have it.

TheHateMaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 25, 2009
I have the same issue, except on Normal servers.

Guess I'll have to keep working until I have level 6 Perks, because every Clan plays Suicidal. Really, WHY? What's wrong with Hard/Normal? :(
Way too easy. When you get to our level you'll understand.

Once you're acclimatised to a gorefast's combo doing 67 damage, Fleshpounds on Normal become even more of a joke than they already are.

And 2 consecutive Suicidal Husk blasts without healing are instant death.

I'm still looking for Australian/Asian servers. US servers have way too much ping for me to play in.

I only play Suicidal, and am looking to finally complete Bedlam. It's the only stock map I've not cleared =(