• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Looking for a programmer!

It depends on kinda programming rather it be complete compiling of scripts or so forth, but allow me to post the information people would like to know...

I'd like to kick off with an announcement; we're now looking for a programmer for our Defence Alliance project for Killing Floor. Basicly we need one or more new gametypes for Defence Alliance and some tweaking. Just to inform you, version 1.6 is already running on KF! All further information what Defence Alliance is about, can be found on the website.

As posted on his site in the news section

Upvote 0
It depends on kinda programming rather it be complete compiling of scripts or so forth

What are you saying? Yes it's a completed code, but it needs some additional code for new gametypes and other new features we'd might think of. Just without a programmer the possibilities are very limited. And i'd like to have some new refreshing things added to the franchise.

Upvote 0
About Defence Alliance:
------------------------------
Back in 2001 Defence Alliance for UT99 was released, which was about co-operative play versus AI driven monsters. The mod was so successful, it was obvious that there should be a successor for the new technology.

In early October 2005 DA2 had its first release for UT2004. Many players experienced the new gameplay changes. This introduced the classic Assault mode, where one team is attacking and the other one defending.

As well as the full range of personal weapons, players also have the ability to build additional defences, such as different types of gun turrets. The mod features six different classes: Medic, Mechanic, Anti-armor, Machine Gunner, Sniper and the Rifleman, each with their own special abilities.
------------------------------

The possibilities for Killing Floor:

- Since KF is Co-Op, it would be possible to put KF zombies as hordes of AI attackers, like old-skool Defence Alliance. (possible mutator)
- Additional gamemodes such as 'king of the hill', which would only require a score counting, since the objectives are already in the game.

And there are some small fixes required. I can also say that it's currenly running very stable on KF, even the map rotation crash that occured in RO seems te have no effect on KF.

If there is a programmer who is willing to give a helping hand, we could realize a july release!

Upvote 0
hey hi man, let me introduce myself, i'm uriel, and im from th us. im new into modding and coding, (im still learning)but my friend has more experience on this, and we need your help, my friend host a dedicated server in tunngle, but he needs a person who knows the coding process and a mapper also. please man im begging you, we need you!!, be part ot the dimidrol project. we dont deserver your help, and you dont even know us but we are good persons. please man help us!!!!. please help us!!. good day man

Upvote 0