• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad looking for a group to play with

azpk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 17, 2010
hi i got really bored of just going in to public games and loseing more than winning half the time i carry my team but im a dam beserker because no one will complain about me ksing them so its better and i realized im better with besrker than i thought. so i just want to join a group cuz it would be fun im lvl 6 on everthing only play on hard-HoE

hi i got really bored of just going in to public games and loseing more than winning half the time i carry my team but im a dam beserker because no one will complain about me ksing them so its better and i realized im better with besrker than i thought. so i just want to join a group cuz it would be fun im lvl 6 on everthing only play on hard-HoE

Well I'm always looking for more people to play with. Have a bunch of friends and we get a good game goin at least every day. Add me on steam if you want under the same name as here, FSUBoo.

Upvote 0