• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a Group/Clan

Dr.ZincDioxide

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 28, 2012
Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for a group of mature yet fun loving people that enjoy playing RO. I used to be quite active on my Steam profile but bad luck struck and my Machine quite suddenly kicked the bucket and since then many of my friends that I was very active with have either stopped playing or they play on different time schedules then I do. But now I have within the past week gained a new machine.

I am a mature gamer age 19 and I have always enjoyed FPS games and often play them. I am average on the skill set but I learn quickly and become accustomed to said game after a bit of practice. I bought RO but as stated above was not able to really go on to play like I wanted and as of now only currently have 13 to 14 hours to play time total mostly spent on Single Player. I wish to fix this.

So as before I am looking for a casual group of folks that can interact with other people in a mature and friendly manner. I am in no way at the moment looking for a realism Clan or group of any kind as it just turns and blunts my interests away instantly which is odd considering my great interest in WW2 history and most especially history concerning the German armed forces of the time.

The last thing I would really like to stress is the understanding that life comes before gaming. ALWAYS! I hope you can understand.

Games I also play include:
-Killing Floor
-Company of Heroes
-L4D2

I am really looking forward to playing with people very soon. So if anyone can help me with my troublesome little problem please respond via this thread.

Thank you
Joe / Dr.ZincDioxide

Last edited: