• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Looking for a good Gaming chair

MetteoMercatale

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 18, 2020
Denmark
Hello fellow gamers. I'm looking for decent gaming chairs in a limited budget of $100 to $200. I usually game for about 4 to 5 hours everyday which is causing me back pain. My current chair is not a fancy one. I'm not even able to adjust height of it. Suggest me a chair that is reliable and comfortable which doesn't break my bank either. Thanks in advance.

A little late but might be helpful for others.
I've been using the Homall G-GC8782 gaming chair for a while now and I'm pretty happy with my choice. You might want to check it out it's around 150€ here where I'm from but I don't know for where ever you're from (shouldnt be too much of a difference tho).
You could easily nap in the chair for a while without feeling discomfort (I know from experience haha).
But you can't adjust the height of the armrests. It's not a problem for me but should be mentioned.

Upvote 0
Hi,

As a full time gamer and champ in gaming, I also suffered from a lot of health problems. I used to sit on the chair for 10 to 12 hours continuously. As my interest was increasing, so did my health problems.

I have used at least 4 gaming chairs in my experience. Fortunately, I have one myself that helps me to reduce buttock pain. This chair is comfortable, made from a strong material, long-lasting, and it can bend around to stretch your body if you feel tired while playing games. .

The most amazing thing about it is that it is under 150 dollars and is comfortable.

You should make sure that your gaming chair must have a cushion for comfort sitting and retractable footrest as well.

I am using GTRACING Pro Series GT099 since 1 year. This gaming chair is the best chair from every angle and for the enthusiast gamer that is on the rise.

Upvote 0
Hi,

As a full time gamer and champ in gaming, I also suffered from a lot of health problems. I used to sit on the chair for 10 to 12 hours continuously. As my interest was increasing, so did my health problems.

I have used at least 4 gaming chairs in my experience. Fortunately, I have one myself that helps me to reduce buttock pain. This chair is comfortable, made from a strong material, long-lasting, and it can bend around to stretch your body if you feel tired while playing games. .

The most amazing thing about it is that it is under 150 dollars and is comfortable.

You should make sure that your gaming chair must have a cushion for comfort sitting and retractable footrest as well.

I am using GTRACING Pro Series GT099 since 1 year. This gaming chair is the best chair from every angle and for the enthusiast gamer that is on the rise.
Hi, looking at a new gaming chair. I've broken the arms on my DXRacer (habbit of pushing down when getting up) and they snapped. Overall the seat cushioning after a few hours becomes a bit 'hard' I guess? Looking for something that's got more cushion/bum protection haha.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I'm wondering if this is any good or if you guys have any other suggestions for something better that will be comfortable and last? No speakers in the chair is needed.

Upvote 0