• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for 1 UK, BE or NL based player

F6Knight

Grizzled Veteran
May 15, 2009
Belgium
The position has been filled for now :)

For starters, if you are from Belgium then you need to speak Dutch. No offense to the French but I need some dutch backup on teamspeak :)

So my 4 friends (all from the UK) and I (from Belgium) are looking for 1 more UK/BE/NL based player to fortify our ranks.
We are all pretty hardcore gamers but real life is important too.

Some of us are only online maximum a couple hours each evening and are often gone to friends/family/loved ones the entire weekend while some of us are online 5-6 hours / day and 10+ hours a day in the weekend.
So you don't need to be online all the time (but it is appreciated by some of us to have more people to game with every evening ^^)

Some of us play(ed) other games like WOW, TF2, L4D, CoD4 and many others. Too many to mention.
We basically explore a lot of games but are currently having a lot of fun in KF :)
We have our own KF server and teamspeak server.
A properly working microphone is a must !

As for age requirements ... I don't really want to set any requirements but most of us are around 25 (give or take a couple years ^^) so someone 20+ would be preferred.
We also meet a couple times a year in the UK (usually near Manchester) but that's just for a BBQ or to have some fun as friends so attendance is not required if you don't have time or can't afford the travel costs.

So if you feel like joining a bunch of wacky people on teamspeak every evening, playing in a dedicated and coordinated team that also has lots of fun and making some new friends, then please send me a PM and I'll gladly invite you on our teamspeak and KF server to have some fun.

Unfortunately I'm already too busy following up too many other topics to please stick to PM's only or I might miss your request to join us.

Last edited: