Looking at Buying

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Divinehammer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
I know the Christmas deal is on and the servers are probably full but were there a lot of North American Servers before? I am looking to buy but I am trying to gauge how many servers are out there before I do. Thanks.

HawkActual

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 29, 2010
^ Ton of dedicated servers ranging in difficulty.

You won't find many servers with Beginner difficulty, but normal mode is the best place to start off in my opinion.

The learning curve isn't that steep around Normal difficulty.

As for gaming on this game alone...
I've easily logged about 450 hours of Killing Floor and it still hasn't gotten old.

TWI keeps this game fresh and challenging.

So, for a mere $20.00 you have a crapload of replayability.

HUGE Bang for your buck, and TWI keeps on giving.

Doctor Swish

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I very recently bought the game and I'm having alot of fun with it, like Hawk said, you might want to play one, or even two beginner matches, but don't treat them like real games, Normal is the place to start once you realize how the game works.

masteriamamind

Oct 12, 2010
Evil Lair
For the price of a big mac combo meal you can have a great gaming experience with only half the calories! If you have broadband and the ping is at 150 or below your options will be numerous.

Reactions: -[SiN]-bswearer

Waryn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 25, 2010
I was meaning to buy Killing Floor, even posted the same topic(waiting moderation), but I didn't even know there was a discount.

How long does it last, because, it's saturday now and nothing works here, I will be able to buy it only on tuesday. Will the discount last until then?

illinifan

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2007
I was meaning to buy Killing Floor, even posted the same topic(waiting moderation), but I didn't even know there was a discount.

How long does it last, because, it's saturday now and nothing works here, I will be able to buy it only on tuesday. Will the discount last until then?

it's until the 4th i believe. not sure though

Geressen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2010
its killing floor on the top 20 most played on steam?

just checked, its 19th right now, just below bordrlands, most people visiting family now I suppose.

Last edited: