• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad lookin for a good squad

See our thread below concerning recruiting. We are the FLOT clan, a long established clan with members all over the world. Check out our website: www.flotserver.net, we run two ROOST servers, one infantry only maps, one armor only maps. We are a larger clan, however, only about 8 of us currently play ROOST. Our dedicated server box is located on the US east coast. Check us out!

progress.gif

progress.gif

Upvote 0
I give these clans alot of credit, but we are a mod clan. The very last clan to form before the retail version. I am the leader of =213= and I started us soly based off of wanting the game of RO to grow. With the end of Red Orchestra/the mod we had the 4th most popular server with great ping. Now stepping over to ost front we had an 8 week ranked #1 spot on ro top 100 and ranked #2 on RO-Ladder. We pride ourselves on bolt action skills. Better to snipe with iron sights then a scope ;). stop by our forums and look around always alot going on in there. http://www.213clan.com

Upvote 0
Where are you located? North America or Euro? That will help with what clans post here.

We are an organized group. We have a lot of newer players, that are progressing past the "noob" stage. We also have a good mix of veteran players. We compete...we dont live or die by it...because..its gotta be fun...but I still hate to lose..hehe. We are experiencing some growing pains...but we are a good solid squad always looking for new guys to mesh with. We have been around since the early mod days...I was actually a member of one of the original mod clans before I formed the Volks(Wolf in Russian). We have a server, and we use Ventrilo. Drop by the site, check it out...if your interested fill out the recruit app on the upper left side of the page. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

www.volkshammer.com

Upvote 0
Ez25 is looking for members.

We are a very long established clan with the key members playing since 1.0 in the mod.
We are mainly a european clan with members in Spain, Norway, England, Scotland, Ireland, Sweden, Germany and even Croatia. So we'll welcome any nationality as long as they can speak a bit of english.

www.ez25.org.uk/forums if you're interested.

p.s We are working along side the [ODIN] clan, who also date back to the mod (I believe they are all Norweigens), to make it possible to play large clan matches with other clans and to share our tactics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey, I'm a member of sPzAbt.503 a realism tanking clan that takes the same name as the original heavy tiger tank battalion 503. We are currently looking to recruit new members into our ranks. If you are interested in team tanking and having a good time please check out our website at www.freespaces.com/spa503/. feel free to post on on forums and ask us some questions.

Upvote 0