• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING Compiled Suggestions

improvement of the game

improvement of the game

I liked the game a lot, more lack competitiveness, for that and I need to motivate the players through a world system of score, rank and medal to motivate the players, set everybody in it uses respective time.oh yes we will have a game the height

Upvote 0
I want a topic on better and more intense infantry combat on larger maps, currently its too slow and ends up being purely tank duels.

Also the game has no chain of command, and I'd like to see a system with platoon leaders or sergeants inplace to give a rudimentary leadership structure to the game.

All voulentary of course, this topic has been subject of my threads on the forum, and I belive it to be very important for this type of game.

Infantry is fodder and need a short distance to the combat area, otherwise it begins a jog, that gets tedious quickly, and will appeal to only a very small audience.

Janster

Upvote 0
Sniper Rifle

Sniper Rifle

I find that many maps do not have a sniper rifle choice. It would seem to me that is not realistic at all. Many of the Maps with no Sniper are the best ones for Snipers.

On servers with 6 or 8 players per side one sniper seems to be realistic but when you increase the number of players then the number of snipers should increase. If Bots in game then key weapons are oftern taken by Bots and real players choice is limited.

I have found in other games that snipers seem to level out. The sniper is generally a different type of player and the run and gun (lots of kill guys) rarely take this role. I would bet that if number of snipers were not limiting, you would find as in other games ,that few will take this role.

I am a dedicated sniper and a good one I only take another role when the Sniper is not available. Often after spending a long load in time to find the rifle taken or not available I simply exit and go to games that do not limit weapons choices. WAR is With All Resources. You can not chose what the enemy brings to the battlefield.

Make the rifle available and it will be self limiting by choice and not by restriction which is often not realistic.

Dead when you find me. Never really high kills. Generally a high kill to death ratio.

AA100

Upvote 0
Perhaps you should add Motor Bikes to the vehicle section as i found a thread on it (i'm new but have bought the game 3 days before the free weekend!, had the idea about motor bikes, searched for it, thread says its been disscussed alot of times) then checked this thread to discover it hasn't been added to this list. Here is a link to the thread in question:
http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7962&highlight=motor+bike

Upvote 0
I see something important missing. There are few links which guide to some ideas about tanks (better views, more animations, and similar visual and interface things) but I don't see many (any?) of the MOST important for tank combat things, like fixed ricochets, reload times, separate gunner and commander stations, better tank damage and effects of penetrations on the crew, real armor and penetration cals (in the order from more important to less).

some of links I've seen:

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11809

http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12273

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Please Add This

Please Add This

I think this should be added:

- Phisics
- Nahverteidigungswaffe
- Ampulomet (maybe it belongs to mortar area)
- Panzerschreck
- Magnetic hand-mines
- Tank vs Tank and Tank vs Ligh armoured vehicles collisions
- SKDF 251 versions
- Hollow Charge and Tungsten rounds
- Gun/Turret damage feature
- Break for tanks (to avoid side slip on tanks n vehicles)
- Tank/Vehicle destruction for falling high cliffs
- More Weather and terrain effects

Cheers

Upvote 0