• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

LOOK HERE BEFORE POSTING Compiled Suggestions

How about this one:

I was in Debrechen w a few other T34-85 pumping rounds into a poor stug hiding behind the farm. I noticed we where among some trees & they didn't budge from our cannon blasts.
Would it be too taxing to have a "leaves falling" effect from cannon fire or arty barrages? I'm not a modder, but this seems like a do-able effect for low bandwidth cost.

Just brainstorming!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Multiplayer Gameplay

Multiplayer Gameplay

I would like to see developers spend less time or no time even on the single player aspect of this type of game, Red Orchestra is essentially a multiplayer online game and the developers could have spent their time/money on creating a bigger variety of multiplayer maps.

Also when you choose your spawn point why cant you just click on the map and spawn there.

I find myself constantly checking the map to find the next objective, why cant there be icons on screen which you can toggle which show the current attack and defend objectives.

Upvote 0