• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design London Underground

Took these when I was in London (took only these two). But I don't know if a underground station is map is a good idea because most of the stations are very tight. But they all look very similiar with their white tiles.

Most stations are two narrow tubes, with a small platform next to them. The train into the other direction arrives in a similiar tube both are connected by narrow halls. And you get down into these minimal stations on long escalators.

IMG_6639.jpg

IMG_6640.jpg

Upvote 0
Cockfosters? Nice station name! :D

@ Kettch: The whole idea is to make it cramped to increase the tension and that fact that you can get cornered. The idea is to have a whole "mazey" feel to it and allow some sections of the tunnels accessible with maintainance tunnels linking them back into the station. :)

@ Fiftyone: Will pobably be a generic station, allowing me to design what the hell I feel like, I might name it after an abandoned station perhaps.

Upvote 0