• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

London Underground

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
I am planning a map based on a London Underground station. I have not decided where specifically yet but I will be collating information and references over Easter. :)

Stay tuned for more information. :p

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Going to start my planning next week probably now as I have one essay in for Thursday and I am free for the summer. If anyone has some good reference imagery on underground stations please let me know. :)

Lt_Kettch

FNG / Fresh Meat
Took these when I was in London (took only these two). But I don't know if a underground station is map is a good idea because most of the stations are very tight. But they all look very similiar with their white tiles.

Most stations are two narrow tubes, with a small platform next to them. The train into the other direction arrives in a similiar tube both are connected by narrow halls. And you get down into these minimal stations on long escalators.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Piccadilly Circus Sam !!!

It is a real spiders web, lots of hidden nooks and crannies !
But thats another "Story :D:cool::confused:"

If not, Kings Cross, 5 sub-levels if I recall correctly and discreetly linked to Euston Road.
Unfortunately I no longer have the plans at my disposition.

Thanks...

Psycho_Sam

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2006
Birmingham, UK
www.rawgames.co.uk
Cockfosters? Nice station name! :D

@ Kettch: The whole idea is to make it cramped to increase the tension and that fact that you can get cornered. The idea is to have a whole "mazey" feel to it and allow some sections of the tunnels accessible with maintainance tunnels linking them back into the station. :)

@ Fiftyone: Will pobably be a generic station, allowing me to design what the hell I feel like, I might name it after an abandoned station perhaps.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Well the real story says that the Team had to hold the infected/modified/notzombies back, allowing our Gracious Queen to escape on the "train leaving platform 1".